Sunday, January 18, 2009

happy memory//

as what i have say !!!!

now my study week have started ...... extremely nervous......why leh.... if my CGPA cannot got > 2,0 then everything is totally gone.......


all the subject fail need to be REPEAT BUT NOT RESIT which mean had to attend all the lecture and tutorial again again and again......... 想到都怕 huhuhuhuhhhuuh

anyway , i also very enjoying this sem2 very well as i more familiar to my friend compare to sem1 the shy shy me ^^

i have finishing all the presentation with many of my friend very well although sometimes we got different opinion but we can still be tolerant and to process a better project , assignment and so on .


yaya, because of them i have learn a lot of thing compare to secondary me .......

still can remember that time(secondary school), i was really toooo 忧郁??? maybe .......as just wanna a space to keep silent especially when test is around the corner in order to keep my brain "cold" .
anyway , thing that had passsss, 回忆~~~~~~~~~ 只需放在心底 .......

oooooooooo
below is some of my memory with all of "them"


this 1: my friensd just finish their presentation


normally i should not be inside as i am not a group of them in public s..


since they insist forcing me to take photo so.........

SURE GO LAH
i guess you know which 1 is me right??





MERRY CHRISTMAS !











this 1 after finish my public speaking presentation with ALEX (and with other of my friend )

!!!! alex very like to smile all the time !!!!

if wanna know him jusy call me anytime







my friend take it when i was presenting with my friend JOHNSON












going to my friend birthdday
too poor ! ! ! ! this is my only photo as they havent send me yet .........










this 长老 immediate sms me when he receive his new spm result !!!! and say wanna belanja ppl eat but still didnt belanja me yet











this 1 just take for fun

middle 1 is 飞哥

right 1 is ANDREW









primary friend












first time find a ppl thinner than me












i was 偷拍 the time Harry (the face) when calculating add mm













kkkk till here .................
正所谓:"过去就由它过去,人应向前望,
不要回头望有时结果不是很重要,
最重要的还是有个美好过程."

(本文章是有感而发并想舆您分享,如有得罪之处请多多包含) .......