Friday, January 16, 2009

wah //yer //pain// introduction

today is my last day in utar.......suddenly feel very sad lol...
my friends all go to green box to sing KKKKKKKKKK

yer ...i cant go there due to some personal problem..!!!
wanna know................................>>>>>>DONT WANT TELL YOU ^^ ! ! ! ! ! ! belanja me go GENTING together after finish test then maybe i will tell you....

my favourite song 离开地球表面 ...... no change sing..........anyway i hope they got sing this song lol
dont because of no girl go together always encore """"'''男人KTV """" then very sien 1.

anyway all of us know test is around the corner so (you should know lah ) as i dont want be your parents so "ngam cham"

just now 1 of my friend telll me that there are sooooooo many "leng lui" at time square(also green box) and they keep go in and out of their (green box) door as beside got a "bunch" of girl beside their room !!!!!!! hahah but i got no chance to see...(cry X 100)

anyway, sem 3 sure got chance 1 but dont know why leh if i got go oooooo sure cannot see many leng lui 1 but a lot of "lala"' which paint a lot of colour on their body.....

as i do not go with them so if you all got any thing wanna ask me can ask me on msn i will telll u about the scope and anything lah i am willing to tell you all !!!!!



oh i havent introduce myself lol........
name: wei hao
age : 18

sex : not female and also not "a gua"

school : you should know so dont want repeat ^^

favourite act : sit/ walk alone without saying anything just think nothing but my friends see me like that say me 忧郁 but actually no if you really know me then you will know lah

favourite song : i have say before

Day of Birth : same date and month with 王力宏 but not many people know (haiz)

hope : 像王力宏 酱 帅 虽 然我已有他的 80% 样貌 lah ...hahahhahhaha kidding lah

blood type: nurse will know as today i go donate blood !!!!!! but i see my blood is blue colur 1 !!!!
yer , maybe i am not human as the nurse( all malay no chinese) also surprise !!!!!!

now : still single and available so i am willing to wait you calling me go out ^^ but not "a gua" .... GIRL OR BOY only

hate : extremely hate doctor so i always keep an apple a day in my pocket so i am able to throw at doctor when my mom force me to visit him ! ! ! !

nickname : normally i prefer 豪豪 /豪 1 but not PK as it look more 亲切 ^^

like: extremely like to chat with friends through msn thats why i always online

口头禅: " 奇怪 "

wait : as this is my first time writing blog so hope anyone got write blog also can link me with the name 豪豪////伟豪 lolz if you dont like 豪(square)

meet : very like to meet new friends through facebook , friendster , msn
(男女皆可但最好是女) hahaha

first time: writing blog so if got 任何好意见可tell me/// 批评 的话 just tell me or msn me but not through chat box ..i am willing to change

purpose of writing blog : i hope through here i can know 你的近况,生活and so on(if you got writing blog) ..anything but i hope most of YOU is enjoying looking this blog ^^

kkkk lah till here later you all say me 长气 ! ! ! ! ! !



anyway ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
新....................................................................
年........................................................................
快..........................................................................
乐..............................................................................

remember to buy MY fm CD oooooooooooooooooo wakaka


happy chinese new year ^^ remember drink "pop" as nowaday i always can hear iklan of "pop" at my fm even tv channal .........now the song i also can sing......
pop 不是汽水 不是汽水
pop 是天然果味有汽矿泉水
没有味素没有色素++++++


my hand tired...........lazy to write



bye bye ^^
happy always^^