Friday, March 6, 2009

hmm......

after 2 weeks and 4 days of holiday......

i find out that i had a little bit change but for me....quite good

1st : my language conversation quite improve a lot...... at least i am able to say something to my lecturer , friends more and more although 20% rubbish , jokes
>>>>>really even myself , friends also aware

2nd : start learning how to enjoy my life......

--3rd sem quite happy......

we have a very very very very very very pretty lecturer teaching us management




its my first time seeing all of the TD students concentrate on lecture
all of them keeping silent for 2 hour......impressive



today , nothing happen everything's normal ......ya ..so far so good ^^
but quite thirsty as i forget to bring my water bottle and need to buy < boss > and < cincau >

ZZzzzzZzzzz ya , also lack of sleep that's >> A Yen fault hahahaha

yen yen, i am waiting for you

ok till here ......sweet dream