Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1st day of holiday

today is my 1st holiday ....because my school kick me off

so.......just 1st day also feel BORING lol

then i call my friend go out then..sure me BELANJA lol as i wanna call him out mah......my pocket actually bleeding about 1.5 litre !!!! really need some time to recover

going timesquare and also sungai wang seeing many many fashion clothes wearing by 18 ++ girls...... wah !!!

do you know how long "we" didnt see these scenery in my school for 2 month as OUR class only have 1 girl only .....huhuhuhuhuhu
but its ok for most of us so we able to concentrate on 1 girl only.....

I Jing you see 我们对你酱专一 (i think you must be very touch but dont cry too long ooo just 2 minutes enough )

ok back to title ...we go there watch <<家有喜事2009>> actually i wanna watch <> but my friend say dont want .,... then never mind lol
maybe tomorow i go see myself
*** who want companion ..call me i go with YOU ^^ ******
....but for the show : its quite good , 古天乐又酱帅) but is it very shame as chinese new year already pass but still going there see this movie ...... after finish watching IT when my friend due to tooo numb for siting for almost 2 hour then he "POkai" when he wanna 下阶梯 luckily nothing hurt but how dare i laugh at him ....yer am i so bad !!! sorry sorry


as i promise him not to write his name ... so BSLee i promise i would not tell anyone dont worry....hahahhahhaha