Sunday, February 1, 2009

something have pass ~~~~~~~~

due to any one should know that "our" test war happen this week...

so maybe nowaday i and my friends will be less seeing each other online because all my friendssssssssss busy till cannot online...

me this type of XX student can always online ! ! ! ! ! . . .haiz

so in order to ....... now i must learn to ABSTENT msn live messenger ! ! ! ! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>cause : feel boring
effect: maybe can get "good" result



but before that i got something wanna say to YOU :

something have pass~~~~~ 真的真的不需要在记住了(really really no need to remember)

relieve IT and you will feel happier 真的真的

this world got so many many things/apples for YOU TO :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
to choose
to decide
to think
to do
to learn

I will never cheat YOU .........

THE time you turn head and looking around...there are still got many people
LIKE You (mother/father/friend/relative)
caring you (me/mother/father/friend/relative)
doting you (me/mother/father/friend/relative)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>By hAo
just need to TRUST me that's it and enough 请相信我......真的真的

i also know maybe i am too "ngam cham" and 八卦

******* YOU= anyone ******

不如酱 lol 你想起他时想一想我~~~~~自然而然 就会忘记他了 hahahhahahah kidding ^^