Monday, June 1, 2009

1st day of my life

1st day of my class

still nothing change

go there by driving

the time i go there

can still see my foundation friends !!!!! so touch T.T
the 1st friend i see is

JOE ....>>> nothing change as srill got bad words !!! wahahha
ALEXANDER ....>>> nothing change as still smile and say hihi to me like at PJ
ANSON .... >>> nothing change too as still look handsome

these two friends tell me to register for parking on utar portal as fast as possible

QI JUN and JIAN FONG....>>> go DSA find themm

them i go to take mine pictute to make a new ID card ....

it took 15 minutes for me

then rush to DK1

know quite lot of friends but how dare i dont know their name yet T.T

after 2 hour we go out to cafeteria

WOW , finally i see JCong . then i ask him how bout his half scholarship ?????
yay , he had success to get half scholarship ^^
as a friend i just wanna say : CONGRATULATIONS JiaCong ^^

then also see WINSON too , he will drive also from Cheras to here ....>>> also no change still look handsome but fingernails quite long lol hahaahah

after 5 minutes , finally i see chee hou , chooon yen , CJay

CJay quite ????? change from ME to BR then to ME again (me also confusing)

just lack chun hou and qing ann only

ei chun hou write your situation at kampar leh (if you are seeing this post ^^ hows there ???)


just post for fun and edited by yen