Monday, May 11, 2009

i am so lucky

just now my secondary friend call me...............

as the LEADER that we see in the magazine will come out have a chat with me today at Genting Kelang.....

my friend say that it is really a golden chance for ME

that LEADER very hard to see him 1

you see i am damn lucky

so my decision now changing again .........

my friend told me that if i go see him today

my life , my story , my destiny will 360 degree change totally

he told me that
hung say : you are so lucky if you can go see him , 你的事业会平步青云 , 顺顺利利 .
这是一个千载难逢的机会.
wei hao say : ..............

hung say : anyway i hope you will come here today ...... no many people got such a chance like you
wei hao say : (that time i really stunted ) T.T

very tempting , especially the amount of $$$$$$$$$$

i can buy a lot of thing >>>>> white color BMW , latest XXXXX , many XXXXXXX , maybe also no need study