Sunday, May 17, 2009

my day

17/5/2008
hmmm , even i also almost forget that my birthday is today hahah really......
i only realise when my another puteri titwangsa friend sms me at 12.08 am....
that time i was playing NEED FOR SPEED CARBON hahah ( when i lose then i straight go for sleep )

9.00am
i only see my phone ........
quite touch that moment T.T i saw yours sms because ooooo i really forget liao
thanks thanks thanks

7.00 pm
i was hesitated sending a sms to her .......
because i think i was acting CRAZY ....
but i think as a boy shy , shame can never be a obstacle for me

finally , i started to type sms text to her

8.00 pm
finally , i have send sms to her ( after i send it , i have started to regret what have i done T.T )
during the moment having my dinner , quite much sms keep sending to my phone and i very excited to receiving sms by hoping that it was her sms ......
but ........it was not

10.00 pm
after back from my aunty dinner , (extremely tired ) then keep play my NEED FOR SPEED

10.43 pm
i have receive 1 miss call and it was from .............

then ........
so .......



18/5/2009
3.00 pm
now WE (mr. yee , CJay , me ) at setapak utar ....
also due to my computer "sot sot " = break so i cant online for 4 days
at the same time i think A-level candidate also having their test right now T.T
anyway ... wish you all the best ^^

(due to today only online at utar and i only see mine facebook and also friendster
wall , thank you thank you thank you T.T )
so i wish all my friends that take A-level all the best GAMBATEH ^^
min xian , timothy liew , terry yap , suat lay , derek lai , so on .......