Friday, May 22, 2009

MSN / Surprise !!!

actually , there s always something i didnt want expected to happen in my whole life / even some crazy act
but seems it still coming so ..... we can do nothing but just trying to prepare to face it


just like holidays gonna end soon , then course still need to continue
( cant stop it T.T )

i have heard another event from my foundation friend tosay, actually msn is for chit chating right ?????
but sometimes dont know why there s STRANGER will suddenly add you then ask you : who are you ?????

quite strange right?????? you are the 1 that add me , but under the situation you dont know me and i also dont know you ...then why did you add me ???????not you are the 1 should introduce yourself to me meh ??????? weird right !!!!!!





wait....... still got 10 .....5..... 4 ...... 3..... 2....... 1......minutes
60 s .. 50 s .. 40 s .. 30 s .. 20 s .. 10 s .. 5 s .. 4 s .. 3 s .. 2 s .. 1 s



>To : Jeslyn and Alicia

>


edited by : mr yee

today is my primary friend birthday ^^ just wanna wish them
HAPPY always ^^